21 December 2011

Dressember Days 20 & 21

Two turtle doves...

Dressember Day 20

 Dress-F21, Sweater-AnneTaylorLOFT, Boots-Steve Madden

I had to actually wear the snow yesterday.
Then bundle up beyond belief for River of Lights
and later regretted wearing so many layers
to karaoke night.

Oh, Winter.


Dressemner Day 21

 Dress-F21, Sweater-Target, Scarf-F21, Botts-Steve Madden

My. Christmas. Shopping. Is. Done!
All that needs doing now is the wrapping, but that's the fun part.

Three more days!


3 comments:

  1. that snowflake sweater is way too cute. and I don't think anyone could pull it off quite like you! You're showing Dressember what's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA thanks, lady! I found myself in Ann Taylor Loft the other day and there was this major sweater sale I just could not refuse.. don't you hate that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that snowflake sweater! You are a very stylish lady! :) Thanks for featuring my blog in your sidebar! Following you now. :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    ReplyDelete